UPS Replacement Batteries
UPS Series battery is suitable for all critical power UPS applications including UL924 emergency lighting. Designed with high-density thin plate technology, the UPS battery will deliver up to 30% additional watts per cell than the typical UPS battery of equal footprint.
All jars are flame-retardant ABS (UL94) as standard at no additional cost. The UPS series VRLA battery ensures your optimum longevity, reliability and availability. we offers complete replacement services, IEEE testing and redundant battery strings in cabinets or on rack system.
- Premium high-rate UPS batteries
- Design life: up to 10 years in float service at 77° F
- Wide operating temperature: -10° to 140° F; optimal 68° to 77° F
- Maintenance free — no water top-up required throughout service life
- Transports via surface, water and air as “non-hazardous”
- No corrosive fumes — special battery room not required
- Flame retardant covers
- Can be mounted both in horizontal and vertical orientation
UPS High Rate Battery, 12 Volt VRLA Battery
150 Watts per cell (15 Min. rate to 1.67 V/cell @ 77°F)
35 AH (20 Hr. rate to 1.80 V/cell @ 77°F)
Container Material: ABS – Flame Retardant UL94
Terminal/Torque Rating: T6/65 in. lbs.
Certifications & Standards
- UL Listed – UL File No. MH197967
- ISO 9001 certified
- ISO 14000 certified
- High Power Backup Supply
- Emergency Power Supply
- Electric Starting
- Emergency Lighting